When you place your order, we begin making your items as quickly as possible. Each piece requires some time for the construction and curing before we can ship. Most orders ship within 1 or 2 days. However, in peak seasons, shipment can take up to 5 business days.
When you order multiple products, the orders can come from different designers. In this case, it could happen that you will receive your products in different packages and at different times.
Shipping to ROI / NI 1-3 Business Days
Shipping to UK 1-4 Business Days
To be contact us for it.
** THESE ARE ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES. Sometimes there may be delays due to the shipping carrier or international customs sorting.
We ship daily from Monday through Saturday, 52 weeks a year except for Sundays and holidays. Orders placed by12.00 PM GMT Sunday-Friday will ship the same day. Occasionally orders may not ship the ‘same-day’ due to stock issues, lacking order information or billing delays. Orders placed on Saturdays will ship the following Monday or next open business day.
Premium Shipping is free on orders over 247.93 € ex VAT (excluding wood products)
On orders under 247.93 €
Premium Insured Shipping is 5.00 € to the UK, ROI and Ni ex VAT
Pallet shipping to ROI / NI 55.00 € per pallet ex VAT
Timber that exceeded length of 2.4m single charge 150 € ex VAT
For more than 5 pallets please contact us via phone or email to apply special rate if it's applicable
PENOSIL Premium Prime & Fix
- The clutch surface layer is transparent and provides an instant and very strong primary grip.
- All-purpose adhesive based on synthetic rubber .
- Sprayed from an aerosol can .
- It is also used as a primer to improve adhesion when attaching steam and airtight tapes.
- Sprayable all-purpose adhesive based on synthetic rubber is used to glue a wide variety of surfaces.
- As a contact adhesive, Prime & Fix can be used to attach porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Good glues wood, plastic, metal, fabric, cardboard, paper.
- The areas of application of this glue are the furniture industry, the automotive business, the packaging industry, and general construction.
- Glue is not suitable for bonding PVC products or PVC coated materials.
- Using a primer when bonding steam- and airtight tapes will help to achieve fast and reliable adhesion.
- Priming of the base surface provides durable and instant adhesion of adhesive strips on the vapor-and air-tight tapes to porous and non-porous surfaces.
- The application of a primer may, first of all, be required on concrete surfaces, various masonry and wooden substrates.
- The primer is suitable for use on various general construction surfaces: for example, concrete, aerated concrete, silicate, plaster, masonry, metal, wood, chipboard and glass.
- The primer is not suitable for use on surfaces made of polystyrene (including EPS, XPS), bitumen and Teflon.
Aerosol can 500 ml, 12 pcs. in a box
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days