PENOSIL Premium Prime & Fix
- The clutch surface layer is transparent and provides an instant and very strong primary grip.
- All-purpose adhesive based on synthetic rubber .
- Sprayed from an aerosol can .
- It is also used as a primer to improve adhesion when attaching steam and airtight tapes.
- Sprayable all-purpose adhesive based on synthetic rubber is used to glue a wide variety of surfaces.
- As a contact adhesive, Prime & Fix can be used to attach porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Good glues wood, plastic, metal, fabric, cardboard, paper.
- The areas of application of this glue are the furniture industry, the automotive business, the packaging industry, and general construction.
- Glue is not suitable for bonding PVC products or PVC coated materials.
- Using a primer when bonding steam- and airtight tapes will help to achieve fast and reliable adhesion.
- Priming of the base surface provides durable and instant adhesion of adhesive strips on the vapor-and air-tight tapes to porous and non-porous surfaces.
- The application of a primer may, first of all, be required on concrete surfaces, various masonry and wooden substrates.
- The primer is suitable for use on various general construction surfaces: for example, concrete, aerated concrete, silicate, plaster, masonry, metal, wood, chipboard and glass.
- The primer is not suitable for use on surfaces made of polystyrene (including EPS, XPS), bitumen and Teflon.
Aerosol can 500 ml, 12 pcs. in a box
Guaranteed Safe Checkout