DELTA-MAXX X 75m2 breathable roof underlay
Breathable, extremely tear-resistant sarking sheet featuring top and bottom self-sealing edges for fully-insulated pitched roofs. Suitable for temporary roofing. May also be used as soft sheathing.
Featuring the extreme tensile strength of 500 N/5cm both length- and crosswise, DELTA MAXX X stands out because of its high mechanical load-bearing capacity. Its unique, cold-insensitive overlap bonding works safely even at below-zero temperatures. The sheet can be laid out quickly thanks to its integrated self-sealing edges on the upper and under side and its calendered cloth backing. A sheet overhang c. 5mm wide along the edges additionally protects overlap zones from moisture. Absolute step-through safety for ladder work. No chemical wood preservatives in conformance with DIN 68800-2. Documented reliability for 15 years. Complies with BG fall-through safety criteria.
- Extremely fall-proof with a tensile strength of 500/500 N/5 cm,
- The underlay membrane offers high resistance to hailstorms and is an additional protective shield underneath the hard roofing (resistance up to 130 km / h).
- Optimal temporary cover and safe protection below the roofing.
- Extremely sure-footed, meets the criteria for the fall-through security of the BG.
- Vapor-permeable and water-repellent polyurethane coating as well as storable carrier fleece for best moisture protection.
- 25-year functional warranty (according to the guarantee conditions)
- DELTA®-Bico Technology
- Prevents moisture and condensate from rafters and insulation
- The adsorption layer of non-woven polyester, located on the underside of the membrane is capable of retaining up to 1000 g / m² of moisture, keeping the insulation dry.
The strongest man in Germany in 2013, has tested the material in his own special way - links below
Polyester non-woven fabric with a waterproof and vapour permeable PU coating and sealing self-adhesive edge.
Class E, EN 13501-1
approx. 500/500 N/5 cm,
Class W 1, EN 13859-1 + 2
approx. 0,15 m, EN ISO 12572
-40 °C to +80 °C
|Short-term maximum temperature load of the material||
|Resistance against driving rain||
Pass in the driving-rain test for waterproofing and soft sheathing, TU Berlin
approx. 210 g/m²
approx. 16 kg
50 m x 1,50 m
|ZVDH classification||UDB-A and USB-A, the highest grades|
Guaranteed Safe Checkout