DELTA-MAXX X 75m2 breathable roof underlay
When you place your order, we begin making your items as quickly as possible. Each piece requires some time for the construction and curing before we can ship. Most orders ship within 1 or 2 days. However, in peak seasons, shipment can take up to 5 business days.
When you order multiple products, the orders can come from different designers. In this case, it could happen that you will receive your products in different packages and at different times.
Shipping to ROI / NI 1-3 Business Days
Shipping to UK 1-4 Business Days
To be contact us for it.
** THESE ARE ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES. Sometimes there may be delays due to the shipping carrier or international customs sorting.
We ship daily from Monday through Saturday, 52 weeks a year except for Sundays and holidays. Orders placed by12.00 PM GMT Sunday-Friday will ship the same day. Occasionally orders may not ship the ‘same-day’ due to stock issues, lacking order information or billing delays. Orders placed on Saturdays will ship the following Monday or next open business day.
Premium Shipping is free on orders over 247.93 € ex VAT
On orders under 247.93 €
Premium Insured Shipping is 5.00 € to the UK, ROI and Ni ex VAT
Pallet shipping to ROI / NI 48.00 € per pallet ex VAT
For more than 5 pallets please contact us via phone or email to apply special rate if it's applicable
Low Stock : 1 Left
Breathable, extremely tear-resistant sarking sheet featuring top and bottom self-sealing edges for fully-insulated pitched roofs. Suitable for temporary roofing. May also be used as soft sheathing.
Featuring the extreme tensile strength of 500 N/5cm both length- and crosswise, DELTA MAXX X stands out because of its high mechanical load-bearing capacity. Its unique, cold-insensitive overlap bonding works safely even at below-zero temperatures. The sheet can be laid out quickly thanks to its integrated self-sealing edges on the upper and under side and its calendered cloth backing. A sheet overhang c. 5mm wide along the edges additionally protects overlap zones from moisture. Absolute step-through safety for ladder work. No chemical wood preservatives in conformance with DIN 68800-2. Documented reliability for 15 years. Complies with BG fall-through safety criteria.
- Extremely fall-proof with a tensile strength of 500/500 N/5 cm,
- The underlay membrane offers high resistance to hailstorms and is an additional protective shield underneath the hard roofing (resistance up to 130 km / h).
- Optimal temporary cover and safe protection below the roofing.
- Extremely sure-footed, meets the criteria for the fall-through security of the BG.
- Vapor-permeable and water-repellent polyurethane coating as well as storable carrier fleece for best moisture protection.
- 25-year functional warranty (according to the guarantee conditions)
- DELTA®-Bico Technology
- Prevents moisture and condensate from rafters and insulation
- The adsorption layer of non-woven polyester, located on the underside of the membrane is capable of retaining up to 1000 g / m² of moisture, keeping the insulation dry.
The strongest man in Germany in 2013, has tested the material in his own special way - links below
Polyester non-woven fabric with a waterproof and vapour permeable PU coating and sealing self-adhesive edge.
Class E, EN 13501-1
approx. 500/500 N/5 cm,
Class W 1, EN 13859-1 + 2
approx. 0,15 m, EN ISO 12572
-40 °C to +80 °C
|Short-term maximum temperature load of the material||
|Resistance against driving rain||
Pass in the driving-rain test for waterproofing and soft sheathing, TU Berlin
approx. 210 g/m²
approx. 16 kg
50 m x 1,50 m
|ZVDH classification||UDB-A and USB-A, the highest grades|
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days